1. Remote Link - HTML The Annotated Constitution — GPO, CRS [ASCII, PDF], 2444p. Project of the Congressional Research Service (CRS) and Government Printing Office (GPO). Annotated references to Supreme Court decisions arranged by provision and amendment. Acrobat reader needed for PDF files can be downloaded from here. Some very large files.click here
2. Remote Link - HTML The U.S. Constitution Annotated — Findlaw rendition. Links to case files on their site.click here
3. Remote Link - HTML Library of Congressclick here
1. Remote Link - HTML A Century Of Lawmaking: 1774-1837click here
1. Remote Link - HTML Annals of Congress — Record of debates 1789-1824, which offer the most insight into original understanding of the Constitution.click here
4. Local Link - HTML U.S. Statutes at Large, complete collection, 1789-2007, with selections for tax statutes of 1917-1939.click here
5. Local Link - HTML U.S. Code, partial collection, 1926click here
6. Remote Link - HTML United States Code (USC) — Cornell University renditionclick here
See especially the following:
1. Remote Link - HTML 12 USC 95 — Emergency Rule click here
2. Remote Link - HTML 18 USC 241 — Conspiracy Against Rights click here
3. Remote Link - HTML 18 USC 242 — Deprivation of Rights under Color of Law click here
4. Remote Link - HTML 18 USC 921 — Firearms, Definitions click here
5. Remote Link - HTML 18 USC 922 — Firearms, Unlawful Acts click here
6. Remote Link - HTML 18 USC 2382 — Misprision of Treason click here
7. Remote Link - HTML 18 USC Ch.211 — Jurisdiction and Venue click here
8. Remote Link - HTML 18 USC Ch.215 — Grand Jury click here
9. Remote Link - HTML 42 USC 1983 — Civil action for deprivation of rights click here
7. Remote Link - HTML United States Code — Searchable tool provided by GPO. click here
8. Remote Link - HTML Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) — Searchable tool provided by GPO. click here
9. Remote Link - HTML GPO eCFR Search Engine — More powerful, beta version, may not return all results of a search on the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR). See Search Tips for instructions.click here
10. Remote Link - HTML Office of the Law Revision Counsel, U.S. House of Representatives — These are the people who are restating the Statutes at Large (SAL) into the United States Code (USC), some of which have been re-enacted as statutes and some of which have not, so it requires some research to determine which are statutes and which are only "evidence" of the statutes. The USC is not to be confused with the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), or with various government forms and instruction books, which are a product of the various executive branch agencies, allegedly based on the statutes or codes, but sometimes extending and deviating from them in significant ways. The application of provisions of the CFR to any but government employees or contractors, or to visitors to government facilities or users of government proprietary assets, is unconstitutional exercise of the legislative power by the executive branch agency. For more on this see the Borlase Guide. click here
11. Adobe PDF Internal Revenue Code — 26 USC, as of January 1, 2002.click here
12. Remote Link - HTML Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) click here
13. HTML Version Text Version Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) — Local copy as of 1997 June 15.click here
14. Remote Link - HTML US Supreme Court Cases & Opinions — Comprehensive free archive from justia.com. click here
15. Remote Link - HTML FindLaw — Comprehensive archive of legal resources, including U.S. Supreme Court decisions. click here
16. Remote Link - HTML Legal Information Institute — Cornell archive of legal resources, including U.S. Supreme Court decisions not included in the Findlaw collection. click here
1. Remote Link - HTML Decisions by Justice — U.S. Supreme Court justices in alphabetical order, with links to the decisions they signed. click here
17. Remote Link - HTML vLex — Comprehensive archive of legal resources, both U.S. and foreign. click here
18. Remote Link - HTML Supreme Court of the United States — Rules and status of cases.click here
19. Remote Link - HTML Oyez — Multimedia archive of the U.S. Supreme Court.click here
20. Remote Link - HTML Federal Judicial Center — Collection of publications, such as litigation manuals. click here
21. Remote Link - HTML Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER) — Electronic public access service that allows users to obtain case and docket information from Federal Appellate, District and Bankruptcy courts, and from the U.S. Party/Case Index. A small fee is charged for time or pages accessed. click here
22. Remote Link - HTML U.S. Federal Circuit Courts — Starting with map of U.S. showing which states are in which circuit, at Georgetown U. School of Law, with links to decisions.click here
23. HTML Version Landmark Supreme Court Decisions — Local archive, with commentaries on the rulings and the opinions.click here
24. Remote Link - HTML USSC+ — Database of matters related to the U.S. Supreme Court.
25. Remote Link - HTML United States Attorneys' Manual — Useful reading for anyone who may have to go against them. click here
26. Remote Link - HTML Brief Reporter — Extensive online collection of legal briefs on many topics. click here
27. Remote Link - HTML CaseStream — Information of federal cases, active and inactive, civil, criminal, and bankruptcy. click here
28. Remote Link - HTML Avalon Project at Yale Law School — Documents in law, history and diplomacy. click here
29. Remote Link - HTML The Founders' Constitution — Online documentation from the University of Chicago. click here
30. Remote Link - HTML Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation — Rules of typography and formatting of legal writings. They are planning an online edition. click here
31. Remote Link - HTML MegaLaw — Extensive legal links and research tools.click here
32. Remote Link - HTML Jurisdictionary® — Pre-trial tools.click here
33. Remote Link - HTML Zimmerman's Research Guide — Legal research tools.click here
34. Remote Link - HTML Directory of Pro Bono Programs — Provided by American Bar Association.
35. Remote Link - HTML Big Class Action/Civil Rights — Contact service for pending and proposed class-actions.click here
36. Remote Link - HTML Ancient Legal Sourcebook — Collection of documents and links at Fordham University.click here
37. Remote Link - HTML Medieval Legal Sourcebook — Collection of documents and links at Fordham University.click here
38. Remote Link - HTML Model Editions Partnership — Links to collections and standards for marking up online documents.
39. Remote Link - HTML GovBot — Search engine for U.S. government sites and resources.
40. Remote Link - HTML U.S. Federal Government Agencies Directory — Provided by Louisiana State University Library click here
41. Remote Link - HTML Internet Law Library — Now hosted by LawGuru. click here
42. Remote Link - HTML Law & Politics — Extensive collection of links to resources of all kinds. click here
43. Remote Link - HTML Winservices Legal Research Links — Directory and links to many legal references and other resources.
44. Remote Link - HTML Rominger Legal — Links to all kinds of legal resources.click here
45. Remote Link - HTML Substantive Law on the WWW — Randy Singer's collection of links to statutes and caselaw, federal, state, and international.
46. Remote Link - HTML Georgia State University Law Index — Many links to online legal resources. click here
47. Remote Link - HTML The 'Lectric Law Library — Great resource of legal reference materials for lawyers and laypersons.click here
1. HTML Version or Menu Remote Link - HTML How To Shepardize — Manual for finding cites to legal cases. click here
48. Remote Link - HTML Federal Web Locator — Maintained by the Villanova Center for Information Law and Policy. click here
49. Remote Link - HTML Fedworld — Index of U.S. government online information click here
50. Remote Link - HTML Official US Executive Branch Web Sites — Gateway to Executive Branch. click here
51. Remote Link - HTML Federal Register — Proposed regulations posted here. click here
52. Remote Link - HTML Regulations.gov — Gateway to the Administrative State. Start here to try to stop further usurpations. click here
53. Remote Link - HTML National Archives and Records Adminstration — Archive of all kinds of interesting information, including the Federal Register and various images of important documents, such as the Charters of Freedom. click here
54. Remote Link - HTML Congressional Record Online — So far only goes back to 1995.
55. Remote Link - HTML National Constitution Center — Museum devoted to constitutional materials.click here
56. Remote Link - HTML Government Information Awareness — Emerging site at MIT.click here
57. Remote Link - HTML Bill of Rights Institute — Education resources on the subject.click here
58. Remote Link - HTML Federal Judiciary — Clearinghouse of information on U.S. federal courts and news about them.click here
59. Remote Link - HTML Federal Bureau of Investigation — Has status of popular cases.click here
60. Remote Link - HTML Central Intelligence Agency — Archive of useful facts of all kinds.
61. Remote Link - HTML Department of State — Archive of international news and policies.click here
62. Remote Link - HTML U.S. Information Service — Used to be the USIA. Operates VoA. Much useful information.
63. Remote Link - HTML Department of the Treasury — Archive of information about money.click here
1. Remote Link - HTML Economic and trade sanctions against targeted foreign nations — Listing of those currently in force.click here
64. Remote Link - HTML Internal Revenue Service — Tax info, but can you cite this in your defense if it's wrong? click here
65. Remote Link - HTML Census Bureau — All their data available here.click here
66. Remote Link - HTML Stat-USA — Huge databank of statistical data of all kinds.click here
67. Remote Link - HTML U.S. Government WWW Servers
68. Remote Link - HTML Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports CAFRs) — In case you thought we live in a free enterprise economy.
69. Remote Link - HTML U.S. Government gopher list
70. Remote Link - HTML NASIRE U.S. state information directory
71. Remote Link - HTML Thomson's Compilation of the British Statutes in Force in the State of Florida — This mostly handwritten compilation is the most complete collection of British colonial laws.
72. Remote Link - HTML Openlaw — An experiment in crafting legal argument in an open forum.click here
73. Remote Link - HTML YouKnowItAll.com — Online Continuing Legal Education (CLE). Focus on Texas, but useful for lawyers and laypersons generally.